Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

i want you back in my life :)

autum, autumn, awe, boy, carve
Yeah, I want it but no, I don't need it. Tell me something sweet to get me by
If you can wait 'til I get home,
Then I swear to you that we can make this last.

autumn, couple, cute, fall, leaves
If you can wait 'til I get home, then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past. It might be for the best.

boy, couple, couples, cuddle, cute, fall
Hey sweetie, I need you here tonight, and I know that you don't wanna be leaving. Yeah, you want it but I can't help it.

autumn, couple, cute, fall, happiness, happy
You know you can't give me what I need. And even though you mean so much to me, I can’t wait through everything, is this really happening?

bench, boy, couple, cute couple, fall, girl
I swear I'll never be happy again. And don't you dare say we can just be friends. We knew it'd happen eventually.

pictures by http://favim.com/

A Day To Remember - If it means a lot to you



Keine Kommentare: