Sonntag, 18. September 2011

day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding // The more the words, the less the meaning!

Dieses Lied würde ich mir für meine Hochzeit wünschen. Es ist zwar schon älter, aber ich mag die Melodie.

The more the words, the less the meaning! Mein Lieblingsspruch ;)

I ignore the one who adores me. And the one I adore doesn't care. I don't know what to do. But one day I'll know..

baloons, black, couple, fashion, girl
Staring blankly ahead, just making my way, making a way through the crowd...
always, balloons, beauty, dreams, forgetting, girl
And I need you and I miss you and now I wonder....
balloons, boy, couple, girl, love
If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by? 'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight...
balloons, boy, couple, field, girl, kiss
It's always times like these when I think of you and I wonder if you ever think of me. 'Cause everything's so wrong and I don't belong living in your precious memories...
awesome, ballon, balloon, balloons, balloons at beach, beach
And I, I don't want to let you know, I, I drown in your memory, I, I don't want to let this go.

Vanessa Carlton - A thousand miles

pictures by weheartit

Keine Kommentare: