Samstag, 17. September 2011

When I talk about you...it feels like we don't have a chance to be together!

art, beautiful, eyes, fashion, fun
It's a good thing tears never show in the pouring rain, as if a good thing ever could make up for all the pain, there'll be no last chance I promise to never mess it up again
auburn, couple, cute, embrace, ginger
Just a sweet pain of watching your back as you walk, as I'm watching you walk away. And now you're gone it's like an echo in my head and I remember every word you said
blonde car, couple, dress, grass, legs
It's a cruel thing you'll never know all the ways I tried. It's a hard thing faking a smile when I feel like I'm falling apart inside. And now you're gone it's like an echo in my head, and I remember every word you said:
boy, boyfriend, couple, girl, girlfriend
And you never were, and you never will be mine! No, you never were, and you never will be mine!
boyfriend, couple, girlfriend, happiness, love
For the first time, there is no mercy in your eyes and the cold wind is hitting my face and you're gone and you're walking away
couple, cute, dark, light, love
And I am helpless, sometimes wishing's just no good 'cause you don't see me like I wish you would!
Getimage_large
Cause you never were, and you never will be mine (You looked happy and that's great)
No, you never were, and you never will be mine (I just miss you, that's all)

Cute%2cinspiration%2cdreams%2cbrain%2cstorm%2cphoto%2cjar-77368cfb416fbc798c8ef794a9c8d966_h_large
There's a moment to seize everytime that we meet but you have always keep passing me by...



pictures by favim.com

Keine Kommentare: