Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011

You may be out of my sight... But never out of my mind... I miss you.

I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us
boyfriend, couple, couples, cute, girlfriend
So many things that I wish you knew, so many walls up I can't break through
amor, couples, cute, girl, happy
Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking and I'm dying to know is it killing you like its killing me, yeah. I don't know what to say since the twist of fate when it all broke down and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now.
boyfriend, couple, couples, cute, girlfriend
I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us, how I was losing my mind when I saw you here
alone, couple, girl, lake, love, sad
Oh, I'm scared to see the ending, why are we pretending this is nothing. I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how, I've never heard silence quite this loud.
couple, creative, different, emotions, feeling, ilustracion
So many things that you wish I knew but the story of us might be ending soon!

Taylor Swift - Story of us

pictures by favim

Keine Kommentare: