Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012

I think that it is nearly a miracle for two people to like each other at the same time.

schlechte Qualität und so, aber das Bild wurde in ziemlicher Eile gemacht.
Die Nägel hatte ich kurz vor den Weihnachtsferien so lackiert.

Ich brauche Ferien. Die Schule ist momentan ziemlich anstrengend. Wenn A.  nicht gerade während einer Prüfung auf meinem Pult liegt und herumzappelt, ist es relativ öde. Meine Hände tun mir auch weh vom vielen Schreiben in der Schule.

I wanna go but I'd miss you. I wanna leave it all behind but I can't. I wish I wouldn't care. I really care too much. And my life is so bad. I just want to be happy.

 I think I’ve drifted from everyone. Everyone I used to be close with, it’s not the same anymore.The people I used to talk to on a daily basis, are just like all my other friends, people I talk to every now and then. I don’t like thinking about it, but it’s true. All the people I once was close with, we’ve all kind of just went different ways. We’re still friends and everything, but I miss talking and hanging out with someone on a daily basis.
Story of my life.

1 Kommentar:

Ich hat gesagt…

wow, du hast dir wirklich die ganze Rezension durchgelesen? Da bist du glaub ich die Einzige! Naja, kann nicht abstreiten, dass der Text etwas lang geworden ist!!
Das Buch kann ich dir aber wirklich nur empfehlen!