Dienstag, 6. September 2011

day 15 - a song that describes you


 [...]
But still, you live inside of me
so tell me, how is that?
You're the only one I wish I could forget, the only one I love to not forgive.
 [...]
I don't wanna be without you babe, I don't want a broken heart.
Don't wanna take a breathe without you babe, I don't want to play that part.
I know that I love you, but let me just say,
I don't want to love you in no kind of way!
No, no
I don't want a broken heart
and I don't wanna play the broken-hearted girl!
No No No broken-hearted girl.
I'm no broken hearted girl.
 [...]
There's something that I feel I need to say, but up to now I've always been afraid
that you, would never come around
and still I want to put this out.
 [...]
Now I'm at a place I thought that I'd never be!
I'm living in a world thats all about you and me



Keine Kommentare: